Monday, September 24, 2007

Who is M. Schwartz?


Okay. I have been gone a long time, and most people probably (a) don't remember me (b) have never heard of me.

So I thought it was time to do a little introduction before the start of the season.

My name is Matt Schwartz Jr. I go by either Matt or Junior - take your pick I'll respond to either one.

I am 19 years old and I am going to a local community college in the middle of nowhere in Indiana. Although, I am a full time student, I have recently taken over my family farm, and am the unofficial manager. But, I plan on transferring to the University of Michigan in the near future (with no idea as to what I am majoring in)

I used to own the stable (in PF) Farees Ameer Stables. Most have probably not heard of that either. I only played for about a year the first time, and came back for a few months the second time. Most notably I owned Sumalo’s Charm, Secret Saint, and Fly So High. When I quit the first time I was on my way to the big times with Fly So High… alas my stables closed before she made a big splash.

Writing is a passion of mine, even if I am not great at it. Horses are my other passion. Managing The Recap, after the amazing Joe left, lets me blend those passions – and I hope it’s a little entertaining for you as well.

I try not to be politically correct. And now that I don’t actually have horses invested in the game, I feel I can remain impartial and perhaps give a different perspective.

So there you have it. I wasn’t a great player, but I have watched the game on-and-off for about 5 seasons now and had a couple decent horses.

If you have any questions... post them and I'll answer (to a certain degree of course).

Take my word as pure truth… or take it with a grain of salt (or brandy if you prefer).

Good Luck. And Happy Racing.

M. Schwartz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's too abd the you will be going to scUM. :-P